I just love this paper, I got it in Salt Lake City - during the Scrapbooking Convention and didn't think it would look as pretty, but now I wish I've got few more.
I used my SCAL to cut the flowers and layered them up with a bit of sticky glue. I think the colors match perfectly. Yay!!!
I printed "Thank You" sentiment on my printer - I am not sure what font I used. Sorry...
I think, (if I remember correctly) I used Bev's Layout on this card and the previous card - the same design, if not I apologize, but I don't remember.
* Whiff of Joy - Henry with the Heart
* Pearlescent Bazzill Basics Paper
* Scenic Route - Providence - SR944 (back & front)
* Embossing Powder
* Brads by Making Memories
* Martha Stewart's Branch Punch
* Martha Stewart's Border Heart Lace Punch
* Cricut +SCAL
* Making Memories's Love Notes Shaped Pin
* Ribbon by Offray
* Marvy Uchida's 3in & 3 1/2in Scalloped Circle Punches
* ProMarkers + Shin Han Markers
Don't forget to leave me a comment, so I can visit your blog too!