I made this card super quick yesterday, because we went to a little 1st birthday party for our family friends' little girl - Ellie ... oh, she is such a cutie! The cake was everywhere .... ears, nose, hair ... EVERYWHERE :)
Anyhow, here is the quick little thing. I think you can tell that I just rushed through it. Uh?
* Penny Johnson's Bird & Bear
* Pearlescent Bazzill Basics Paper
* Scraps from my Scrap Folder: Imaginisce - Fariest of them All Collection
* Embossing Powder
* Rhinestones by K&Company
* Flowers by Prima Marketing
* Martha Stewart's Border & Corner Lace Punch
* Cricut +SCAL
* Pearlescent Chalk by Pebbles Inc.
* Marvy Uchida's 3in & 3 1/2in Scalloped Circle Punches
* ProMarkers + Shin Han Markers + Copic Spica Markers
By the time I was finishing this I had my little vampire suckling away :)
Don't forget to leave me a comment, so I can visit your blog too!