January 18, 2010

Card no. 45 - Thank you Amanda

My lovely friend Amanda is a fantastic photographer and she came to take few pictures of my brand new baby girl. Check her out at www.amandapryde.com
BTW - I can't believe that my little angel is already 1 month old... the time surely flies :)

As a thank you I made a little card for Amanda with a super cute image, that I've just got last week. The little girl looks sooo happy - a perfect portrait of Amanda - she is always smiling!

Mommy & Baby

My Sweet Little Angel

Here is the card:

The Front View

The Detail

The Inside View
Stamp:
* Mo Manning's - Soaking up the Joy

Paper:
* Bazzill Basics Paper
* My Mind's Eye -Dreamy 2 - Enchanting Cousins Little Blossom/Blue Polka Dots

Accessories
* Embossing Powder
* Brads by Making Memories
* Martha Stewart's Branch Punch
* Martha Stewart's Border Loop Punch
* Ribbon from WalMart
* Sentiment from Michael's
* Flowers from Prima Marketing
* Marvy Uchida's 3in & 3 1/2in Scalloped Circle Punches
* ProMarkers + Shin Han Markers

ENJOY!!!

Don't forget to leave me a comment, so I can visit your blog too!


3 comments:

Brocéliane said...

gorgeous pics and adorable little baby :)

Jane said...

Gorgeous card, love the bright colours and your layout inside and out, it's is stunning! You're little girl looks so adorable, gorgeous pictures! Jane x

Lim said...

Hi,

Your little angel is sooo beautiful. God bless her!
Hugs,
LIM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...