It took me about 3 days to post this. I used the Friday Sketcher's layout and my brand new stamps from Whiff of Joy. I just love them. I also used the new super cute cartridge from Cricut (Love Struck)! I glittered the cut out "fancy" heart & few of Charlotte's letters with Stickles. Yum! ;)
Sooo without too much of a delay (because I am typing with one hand - the baby is sleeping on me) here is my creation.
* Whiff of Joy - Charlotte with a mailboxc - The Love Notes Collection
* Sentiment - Just for You - The Love Notes Collection
* Bazzill Basics Paper
* KI memories - Heartbeat Crazy in Love
* Scribble Scrabble
* Embossing Powder
* Flowers by Petaloo
* Martha Stewart's Branch Punch
* Cricut + Cricut Design Studio
* Rhinestones by K&Company
* Stickles (Star Dust)
* ProMarkers + Shin Han Markers + Copic Spica Markers
Don't forget to leave me a comment, so I can visit your blog too!
P.S. I wasn't able to take better pictures, sorry ... you know, too little time, baby wanted to nurse.