August 12, 2010

Card no. 61 - Wishing you a magical day

Here we go.... this card not only took me a whole day to make, but also part of the evening - reason ... Baby no. 2 :) My sweet Hannah! She is a ball full of energy and laughter.

Using Bev's faaabulous tutorial on how to use Spellbinders Nesties made the first-time use absolutely astonishing! I am in lve!

This card is for my hubby's buddy - funny thing is that my hubby thinks it's little too girly. Naaaah! Right?
To me the great thing about this image is that Aladin looks kinda like my hubby -- teee heee ....

Also I wanted to share "What I want for Christmas" idea. Fabulous Theresa Collins has designed with a help of a "company" something called THE STAMPMAKER ... you know where I am going with this ... right? Well, the best part ... it retails for "only" $169! Pretty doable, I think! You can read all about it on her blog. I am trying to come up with some kind of holiday/celebration for gift-giving, but I think no chance - so I am just going to wait for Christmas - can hardly wait! :)

Anyhoo, here is the card! Inside was pretty plain, so I just took the picture of


The Front View

I embossed the flowers using the Spellbinders' Embossing mat and MS Embossing Tool. Oh, my goodness it was soooo easy to do. Way easier than on the hard surface.

Cardstock: Bazzill Basics, Basic Grey - Cappella Collection
Stamp: Whiff of Joy - Aladin from 1001 Night Collection colored with ProMarkers, ShinHan Markers
Embelishments: Prima Flowers, Stickles, Rhinestones from KaiserCrafts, Ribbon from Michael's, Mosaic Sickers by Crystal Stickers (by Mark Richards)
Tools: MS Border Punch, Spellbiners - Label No. 4, MS Branch & Rose Leaf Punch

ENJOY!

Don't forget to leave me a comment, so I can visit your blog too!


4 comments:

Kristel said...

Wowww that's a wonderfull card Michaela! Love the colouring!
Hugs Kristel

scrappyjan said...

Michaela, Love the colors of the casrd!! Very very well done. THe balance and design is awesome.
hugs, Janiel

Kim said...

Gorgeous card hun! I love it...and not too girly at all! Boys don't listen to them! LOL! Great work hun!!!
Hugs~ Kim

Melodie Wilson said...

Michaela, glad to see you card making again......when I am trying to keep a card masculine I usually use buttons for embellishments instead of flowers. Just a suggestion.

melodie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...