August 31, 2010

Card no. 65 - Wedding bells are ringing ...

My mom, being the business woman she is, she sold one of my cards before it was even made - the request - a Wedding Congratulations - in Slovak... so this is officially my first SOLD card ... yipeeee!!!! I am SO excited!

Trying to figure out what to make I came across this gorgeous Basic Gray paper and I thought "This is it!" All I needed was my couple and simple embelishments. I was looking for a gorgeous Monarch butterfly everywhere, but I couldn't find "the perfect" one, so when I finally found a silhouette of this beauty bellow I had to have him. I created SVG file and had him cut with my Cricut - turned out fabulous! Don't you think?
I Stickled him pretty good and added few pearls. Yummy!


The Front View

The Little Detail

The Inside View

Cardstock: Bazzill Basics, Basic Gray
Stamp: Magnolia's Tilda & Edwin from the Wedding Collection colored with ProMarkers, ShinHan Markers & Ciao Copics
Embelishments: Stickles, Ribbons are from JoAnn's, Making Memories Diamond Brads, Pearls & Diamonds by KaiserKrafts, Liquid Pearls
Tools: Spellbinders - Label number Two, Cricut, SCAL

ENJOY!

Don't forget to leave me a comment, so I can visit your blog too!

4 comments:

Christina said...

Such a gorgeous card Michaela! Love the butterfly!!
Hugs Kristel

Juls said...

wow!! this is incredible! I love the colours...such an elegant card! Hugs Juls

Andrea said...

Wow! A stunning stunning card - love the shape, the butterfly, the paper, and the detail inside - everything is beautiful!
Love, Andrea xx

Chelsea said...

Hi Michaela, This is one gorgeous and elegant Wedding card. The butterfly is so so pretty! Your coloring is amazing!
Luv,
Chelsea

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...