August 16, 2010

Card no. 62 - Happy 3rd Birthday Ayden

My friend's sweet little boy turned 3 last week. We, of course, celebrated in style this past Sunday. I ate A LOT of cake, M&Ms and all the candy within reach.
Today I spent 2 hours in the gym ... teee hee

Well worth it!

Anyways, this card is simple & it didn't take much time at all. No. 1 priority in my house lately. Don't have much time to do anything, so everything seems to be rushed, but I think it turned out pretty cute - although, the coloring could be so much better. Practice, practice, practice .... oh, boy! I am tired just thinking too much :)

I used different colors Stickles, didn't stick to my usual Star Dust comfort zone, and I like it - so much more vibrant - yummy!
I need to work a little more on my details, but overall a cute little simple card.

The Front View

The Detail

The Inside View (a little blurry)
Had to take the pic, as we were leaving - I am a Miss Scatter Brain lately - Oopsie!

Cardstock: Bazzill Basics, SEI, Cloud 9 Design
Stamp: I am not sure about the main stamp, but I think it is Sugar Nellie - totally spacing it - sorry - colored with ProMarkers, ShinHan Markers & Ciao Copics, the sentiment is embossed with silver Ranger's Embossing Tinsel and it's by Inkadinkado
Embelishments: Stickles, Ribbon from Michael's, Name & number (cut with Cricut) designed on SCAL
Tools: MS Border Punch, Marvy Uchidas - Scalloped circle punches, Spellbinders - Scalloped Circle

ENJOY!

Don't forget to leave me a comment, so I can visit your blog too!


1 comments:

Christina said...

That's a wonderfull card Michaela! Love the details you used!
Hugs Kristel

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...