August 3, 2010

Trying to get my MOJO back ...

Hey ya'll. How is your summer going?
My mom has left last Tuesday after 6 weeks of helping me and I am finally somehow back on track. We've been doing a lot of fun stuff, so I barely got to do any crafting. Pretty much none. But I am coming back as of today ...Yipeee!!! Well, almost ... my "big" girl is starting Kindergarten next Monday, so I have some major preparations underway ...but after that ... I am all ready :)
Yesterday I did this door tag for her and she was just over the moon. Pretty cute, but super easy - not much work went into it ... starting slowly ... teee heee

Well, can't wait to see what's going on in the Blogging World!

The Door Tag

The Front Detail

The Acetate Strips

Cardstock: Imaginisce - edged with Distress Ink (Tattered Rose), Acetate (only tiny three strips)
Stamp: Magnolia's Tildas colored with ProMarkers, ShinHan Markers & few of my Copics - Yay! and yes, I am getting addicted -- tee hee ...
Embelishments: Prima Flowers, Stickles, Lace Ribbon from Wal-Mart, Letters from Basic Gray - painted with Crackle paint (Picket Fence) and colored with Copic E04 and stars & heart from Basic Gray - colored with Distress Ink (Stormy Sky)
Tools: Provo Crafts's Zision tool used to make the holes in the chipboard, Hot Glue Gun

ENJOY!

Don't forget to leave me a comment, so I can visit your blog too!


1 comments:

Melodie Wilson said...

Michaela, so glad to see you back. I hope you had a great time with your mom. I'm sure it was hard for her to leave the grandkids! The door tag is really cute. I haven't done much since the 4th of july...been painting my bedroom and working on a mixed media art journal. talk to you soon. mel

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...