August 22, 2010

Card no. 63 - Happy Birthday Avery

Another birthday party this weekend - summer is the perfect time for babies ;o) Anyways, we went to gymnastics party that was totally awesome and Lana looooved it! The pizza was good, even Hannah had her first taste - although watermelon was her favorite that day!

I didn't have much time to do this card, so I just scrambled whatever I could Saturday morning - right before the party. Turn out OK, nothing too exciting. Easy layout and even easier embelisments.

I am still experimenting with Black Ink - I think this one was StazOn - as you can see on the detail - I had a little issue with smudging. Oh, well ...

The Front View

The Detail

Lana helped me to decorate the inside with her own message. I printed this Birthday poem from here. You can find a lot of useful neat poems, sayings and verses.

The Inside View

Cardstock: Bazzill Basics (Pearlescent), I believe DCWV's Nursery DP, Vellum Paper
Stamp: Magnolia's Tilda colored with ProMarkers, ShinHan Markers & Ciao Copics, the sentiment is Whiff of Joy (1001 Nights) embossed with black Ranger's Embossing Tinsel and it's by Inkadinkado
Embelishments: Stickles, Ribbons are from Michael's, Prima Flowers, Pink Mosaic Stickers by Crystal Sickers
Tools: MS Border Punch, Spellbinders - Label number Four, MS Heart Punch, Marvy Uchida's Scalloped Circle Punch

ENJOY!

Don't forget to leave me a comment, so I can visit your blog too!

7 comments:

Amy said...

Super cute birthday card and perfect for a li'l girl! Love all the pink! :)
Just an fyi, I've read that Stazon ink will ruin the nibs of your Copic markers so you might want to try Memento Tuxedo Black ink with your Copics.

Christina said...

Looks really wonderfull Michaela!
Hugs Kristel

Lynn Mercurio said...

Oh how very sweet. Love the sparkle as well as the pretty flower embellishments. Great job.

Melodie Wilson said...

Hi Michaela, cute card....one thought......if you use staz on ink it could damage your alcohol based markers. The recommeded ink for any alcohol ink is memento dye based ink. Won't smudge once it is dry.

Hope you are doing well. My summer has been pretty uneventful but nice. Glad to see you making your beautiful cards again. Melodie

Stephanie said...

What a delightful card! & what fantastic handwriting Lana has :) x

Chelsea said...

Beautiful card and Lana did such a wonderful job. The image is so so cute and I love her in sparkles and pink.
Beautiful card!
Chelsea

B said...

Wow, how sweet this is! :) Love the sparkle and the flower embellies!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...